Careers at MD Ranger
We are an experienced and passionate group of healthcare professionals helping hospitals and healthcare organizations determine physician compensation. Our workplace values teamwork, autonomy, and creativity.
Explore our current job openings:
The Company: Mature and growing healthcare SaaS company seeks full stack engineer to develop and maintain web applications for our clients. We are looking for a person with a desire to collaborate and innovate with our internal teams (both technical and non-technical) and clients, and who wants to make a significant full-stack contribution.
The Job: Design end-to-end system and software solutions to support company’s analytic and visualization tools and provide backup support for other web tools, database systems, and proprietary report writers. Collaborate with leadership team to develop new products, collect and document requests for functionality and oversee data analysis and quality control.
Skills/Qualifications: Software design, development, debugging, documentation. Data analytics.
- Experience with advanced user interface designs, ideally to present complex, large datasets in a simple and understandable way
- Normalization and interpretation of complex, unstructured, inconsistent data
- Programming for web-based and desktop applications
- Design and generation of PDF and web-based documents
- Experience implementing procedures around security and privacy
- System administration of cloud-based production systems including MySQL, Apache, Linux (Centos, Ubuntu; ensuring continuous service)
- Excel skills
- Understanding of basic statistics, algorithms and data structures, performance tuning
- Acquaintance with Ruby and Joomla system administration
- Experience with programmatic creation of PDF files, ideally with FPDF (PHP) or Ruby (Prawn/Gruff)
- Experience with SSL configuration and other security technologies
MD Ranger, a growing subscription-based healthcare tech company, seeks an innovative, independent marketing and sales coordinator.The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have experience with digital marketing, conversational marketing, ABM, content marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker willing to meet tight deadlines.
The coordinator also supports our Account Executive team with sales and subscription renewals.
- Develop and execute the marketing plan and brand strategy with marketing leadership
- Identify and implement improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing reports and KPI’s for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, campaign results, analyze market trends, customer behavior, competitive landscape
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Communicate campaign status and objectives to the sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Generate leads to pass to sales
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales and account support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Marketing automation platform experience (Pardot/Salesforce preferred)
- Social media management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Excellent written and oral communication, including copywriting and editing
- G-suite, including Google AdWords and Analytics
- Powerpoint and excel skills
MD Ranger, a growing subscription-based healthcare tech company, seeks a personable and responsible administrative associate. This person will support internal and client-facing staff, as well as perform office management duties. The candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as thrive on a variety of tasks. He or she must be able to work independently and be proactive while juggling multiple projects. This job requires six to fifteen hours per week. Schedule can be flexible but attendance and dependability are extremely important.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform overall administrative duties for executives and staff
- Manage telephone and mail
- Organize and order office equipment and supplies
- Collaborate with firms’ bookkeeper to maintain records and reports, as well as organize office files
- Assess and triage client requests by phone and email
- Handle special projects within marketing, sales, and operations when needed
We’re looking for:
- Genuine and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Team player who can support and organize multiple parties and firms